PDW Services - Monthly Accounting services and Vat submissions
PDW Services provide the following Monthly Accounting services and Vat submissions services
This service can be tailored for the client's specific needs - George & Mossel Bay
- Accounting services
We offer clients a monthly bookkeeping from source documents service. This service can be tailored for the client's specific needs.
What make our service effective is that we allocate a trained bookkeeper to a specific client. You as the client then know who to work with and have good communication with that person. Bookkeepers are not swopped around between clients and you will have the luxury of having your own personal bookkeeper just a phone call away.
Some of our monthly accounting services include:
- Monthly processing, bookkeeping from source documents e.g. bank statements.
- Vat Returns completed and submitted (if business is registered for VAT)
- All correspondence with SARS, CIPC etc
- Tax Clearance Certificates issued and updated on all tax numbers we are responsible and only for the periods we were responsible for (1 per cycle of 12 months)
- Online document storage - all relevant documents e.g. Annual Financial Statements, Tax returns, registration documents, monthly accounts, pay slips, recons etc will be stored under your profile online where you will be able to view or print it out 24/7
For monthly bookkeeping and Vat services please contact Hannelie who is based in Mosselbay at Hannelie@pdw.co.za of Candice in George at Candice@pdw.co.za